Heart Songs, Light languages, Sound Codes, Activation, Crystal Singing Bowls & other Musical Instruments
10.00am to 12.00pm
✨✨MUNAY-KI CIRCLE ✨✨
‘Munay’ in Quechua means love. ‘Ki’ in Japanese means our breath, the flow of energy. Together, Munay-Ki means ‘I love you’. The power of love is the source energy in all of us.
Rites of passage and initiation have been practiced for millennia by all peoples in the Earth. The rites of the Munay-Ki are based on initiatory practices of the shamans of the Andes and the Amazon. They are stripped of all trace of the indigenous cultures they come from.
Munay-Ki Circle is a gathering for anyone who is ready to come forth to receive the initiation.
There are ten Initiatory Rites in total;
You may choose to receive 1 or 2 of the 4 Foundation Rites during this Circle with a guided meditation to deepen the integration with the energies of the rite and to unfold the self-healing process. To heal the wounds of the past-the karmic & genetic programs and beliefs you inherited. The teachings and wisdom from the practices of the shamans show us the authentic way of healing and bring balance to the current physical world. This is not a religious practice. We are just walking the journey to bring the peace and harmony back to our hearts. This is an introduction to Munay-Ki.
DATE: 5 JULY 2020 , Sunday
VENUE: Athma Soulutions, 59A Haji Lane, S189252
Doors open at 0955 hrs, Starts at 1000 hrs
Please register by clicking ‘Going’, and follow through the questions.
Exchange .:. $38
*Join us for 13th Rite Sound Circle (2pm – 4pm) later in the day and enjoy a combined rate of $65 for both Circles.
Minimum of 4 participants, Limited to 12 participants.
.:. 🐬 Note 🐬 .:.
Prepare intentions for openness, activation and affirmation.
Hydrate sufficiently (2 litres) throughout the day and enjoy a light meal before the session.
Things to bring
– Personal crystals for energising
– Sacred objects to be placed on the Altar
– Water bottle
– Comfortable natural fibre clothing/scarf
🙏🏼 Ayni 💖
For more information on the Munay-Ki Circle :
More about the Rites:
26 OCT 2019 (Sat) : 3.30pm to 5.00pm (Athma Store)
Please arrive 10 mins earlier before the session starts
The Munay-Ki are the nine rites of initiation that a person who has accepted the stewardship for all creation can take to become a person of divine wisdom and power. As you experience the Munay-Ki, you will feel the presence and sense the wisdom of these luminous ones who have broken out of linear time and now dwell in sacred time, in infinity, free from the grip of karma and rebirth.
- About Munay-Ki
- The Inka Evolution – The wisdom of Chakana
- Munay-Ki vs your luminous energy field
- How to set up a basic altar, opening the scared space for the ceremony
- Training on the procedures to give and receive all Munay-Ki Rites
- Connect to the energies to the 10 rites
- Evolving with the 7 Archetypes
- Meditations in the nature. Connection to nature and elements.
- Giving and receiving the 13th Rite in a ceremony and deepening the connections with the energies of the medicine women
- Drumming Circle
- Sharing our journeys
- Brief discussions on becoming a healer or teacher (for individuals who maybe interested)
- Closing the scared space with Fire ceremonyMore details