Heart Songs, Light languages, Sound Codes, Activation, Crystal Singing Bowls & other Musical Instruments
The Munay-Ki are the nine rites of initiation that a person who has accepted the stewardship for all creation can take to become a person of divine wisdom and power. As you experience the Munay-Ki, you will feel the presence and sense the wisdom of these luminous ones who have broken out of linear time and now dwell in sacred time, in infinity, free from the grip of karma and rebirth.
- About Munay-Ki
- The Inka Evolution – The wisdom of Chakana
- Munay-Ki vs your luminous energy field
- How to set up a basic altar, opening the scared space for the ceremony
- Training on the procedures to give and receive all Munay-Ki Rites
- Connect to the energies to the 10 rites
- Evolving with the 7 Archetypes
- Meditations in the nature. Connection to nature and elements.
- Giving and receiving the 13th Rite in a ceremony and deepening the connections with the energies of the medicine women
- Drumming Circle
- Sharing our journeys
- Brief discussions on becoming a healer or teacher (for individuals who maybe interested)
- Closing the scared space with Fire ceremony
Day 1 and 3 of the training will be held at the Athma store. Kindly bring along a shawl or jacket if you feel cold easily and have a water bottle beside to keep you hydrated all the time throughout the course.
Day 2 of the training will be held near the beach near NRCC. Details of the meeting area will be provided later.
• Water bottle
• Slippers if you prefer to be barefooted walking on the grass
• Pi-stone, training manual, pen/pencil for writing notes
• Towel or change of clothes
• Insect repellent
• Sun block
Address: 59 haji lane, Singapore 189252
SGD 555 (Training manual, Pi-stone, handmade Peruvian cord provided)